Blogs Merged

To my dearest lovely readers,


Thank you so much for reading this blog from time to time. Just want to inform you all that I have moved all the blog posts here towww.josarine.com and I will be updating my beauty related blog posts there from today on wards as I am not able to maintain 2 blogs.

Thanks again for your support! :)

<3.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

October WonderBox Malaysia (Unboxing)


Hey ladies, today I finally received my first ever WonderBox! Well it is their first box too but yeah I was pretty excited! So I unboxed it just now and took some pictures for you to see roughly the kind of products they would give. However the purpose of a Beauty Box is to SURPRISE everyone, so the format of the box may not be the same. By format I mean like five full sized products, or 2 full sized and 7 samples kind of thing.

So let's get into it!

Nicely wrapped with bubble wraps. hmm another Beauty Box that I received did not have bubble wraps. I'll give WonderBox a credit for that.

The box is actually more solid than I thought. When I saw the pictures on their Facebook Page I thought it was going to be those really cheap paper box, but nope this one definitely has class. Check out the 3D design printed on the box.

Time to openn.......

.............................................................................................
...............................................................................
.............................................................
.............................................
............................
...........
......
....
..

.

Tadha! That's a card that shows what products are in the box. There's also a 20% voucher for Body Shop however only applicable for their body wash.


Some of you might be thinking... hmm that's quite little... but keep in mind they are full sized products

Lets take a closer look to each and every one of the products.

SOTHYS
Sothys HOMMES's Tri-Active Cleanser has a fresh and light texture to soften and soothe sensitive skin. It also regenerates and repairs damaged skin. 

A product as small as that costs...


Elianto's Princezna Mascara gives even sparse, fine lashes volume and length thanks to its unique Twist Brush for maximum coverage on each and every lash. Plus it's enriched with Vitamin E and protein rich keratin for healthier lashes. - I can't wait to try this one. But need to finish up my other mascaras first. :/

clinelle's Blemish  Clear speeds up skin healing and tightens enlarged pores. It helps relieve skin pain, inflammation and clear acne in just 1-2 days. - Perfect for me! I have huge pores and can use them after I squeeze my blackheads out. Okay you're not supposed to squeeze FYI but sometimes we just can't help it. Not to forget those annoying zits.

clinelle's SnoWhite Mask strengthens the skin's barriers, restores and maintains optimal hydration while brightening dull and lackluster complexions. - Another perfect product for me. Some people say i'm pale but I think recently I got a little darker. So this can help me maintain my fair skin. :)

Also not to forget The Body Shop's Strawberry Bath Shower Gel. It is a refreshing cleansing gel that lathers up in the bath or shower to leave your skin feeling clean, fresh and subtly scented. - I really like the Strawberry scent from Body's Shop but they are pretty expensive. So i'm happy this was included in the WonderBox!

So yeap that's about everything! Wonderbox cost only RM39.90 inclusive of postage. Hey RM40 for so many full sized products, so worth it. Not to forget Sothys that cose RM69! clinelle definitely not less than RM30 as well. 


Visit their website at www.wonderbox.com.my or their Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/WonderBoxMalaysia


If you like this blogpost please do follow me on:
1. Google Friend Connect
2. Twitter: joanna_sara 
3. 'Like' my Facebook Page! 
4. Instagram: JOSARINE
5. Do subscribe to receive updates!

See you soon! :)

6 comments:

  1. wow so you only have to pay RM40 for that mysterious box?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many full sized items! I would have expected more samples. I would totally subscribe if there was one which is for make up products. :) do you know of any?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depends actually... is not always going to be full sized items. Yeah same here! I want just make-up... I wonder if there's any... :/

      Delete

Details

Hi ladies! Welcome to Beauty Sanctuary. Please do check out my lifestyle blog here.

My lifestyle blog includes:
- Food Reviews
- Events
- Movie Reviews
- Wine Reviews
- Random videos that are interesting.


Cheers!
joanna.cwm@gmail.com