Blogs Merged

To my dearest lovely readers,


Thank you so much for reading this blog from time to time. Just want to inform you all that I have moved all the blog posts here towww.josarine.com and I will be updating my beauty related blog posts there from today on wards as I am not able to maintain 2 blogs.

Thanks again for your support! :)

<3.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Silky Girl BIG EYE Collagen Waterproof Mascara Review

SPONSORED


Hello dearests!


It was an honor to be given the opportunity to review the Silky Girl's Big Eye Collagen Waterproof Mascara. Silky girl is going to hate me for saying this, but here it goes: I've never really been a fan of Silky Girl because I thought their products are really cheap/affordable, so I always thought their products will not perform what it states to; ALSO I've once bought the Silky Girl Stick Concealer and it did not cover well for me. 

But... lets see how did this BIG EYE Collagen Waterproof Mascara do. :)

The applicator brush. Btw this is RM22.90 only!

My lashes before mascara, I know... short and not volume, I hate them too!

After the mascara, longer and  more volume.

Okay Can't really see here because I didn't curl my lashes properly. :p

Finished make-up. 

After having dinner in a non air-conditioned restaurant, to KTZ for dessert, to sitting outdoor at Brussels for a glass of white wine till home. 

My results! If you noticed a slight smudge, it's from my eye liner, not the mascara.


My Thoughts

Pros
  • Does not smudge
  • Easy to remove, was able to remove with my Simple Eye Make-Up Remover
  • Does not cause any discomfort
  • Lashes do not feel hardened by the mascara 
  • Lashes feel softer after removal, like as if the mascara conditioned the lashes.
  • Suitable for everyday wear
  • Affordable at RM22.90!
Cons
  • The term BIG EYE I believed is supposed to be similar to the Maybelline Falsies, and in my opinion it did not create the length and volume that the Falsies did; however it was really close! An estimation of 70% similar to the Falsies.
  • Did not hold my curled lashes. 
Product Quality - 3.5/5 
Repurchase: YES! (because it is easy to wear, comfortable to the eyes, easy removal, and super affordable!)



Hope you find this blog post useful! :)


If you like this blogpost please do follow me on:
1. Google Friend Connect
2. Twitter: joanna_sara 
3. 'Like' my Facebook Page! 
4. Instagram: JOSARINE
5. Do subscribe to receive updates!


Have a great week ahead and I'll see you soon... bye! :)

5 comments:

  1. Mascaras are awesome! I always use them too :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't always use them cause they are troublesome to remove :p but so far this Silky Girl's is not too bad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, i have a hard time removing mascara too, thats why i rarely apply :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. affordable but can give good result, not bad~

    ReplyDelete
  5. May I discover you may be through Queensland? You really
    sound like a great Foreign :3)
    My page ; Health Care tips

    ReplyDelete

Details

Hi ladies! Welcome to Beauty Sanctuary. Please do check out my lifestyle blog here.

My lifestyle blog includes:
- Food Reviews
- Events
- Movie Reviews
- Wine Reviews
- Random videos that are interesting.


Cheers!
joanna.cwm@gmail.com