Blogs Merged

To my dearest lovely readers,


Thank you so much for reading this blog from time to time. Just want to inform you all that I have moved all the blog posts here towww.josarine.com and I will be updating my beauty related blog posts there from today on wards as I am not able to maintain 2 blogs.

Thanks again for your support! :)

<3.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Simple Eye Make-up Remover Review

Hi there ladies! About 2 months ago I went hunting for Make-up remover because I did not like using a cleansing oil and have the habit to wipe the make up off only I will feel it's clean. Looking around the pharmacy I came across the Simple Eye Make-up Remover for RM19.90.

The reason why I bought this is mainly because of it's naturalness. This product contains vitamin goodness for naturally healthy skin, no oil, perfume or colouring. PERFECT. 

At the back it states:

  • Our make-up remover is a perfect blend of active ingredients to effectively remove even waterproof mascaras.
  • Contains PRO-Vitamin B5 - Actively restores, softens, and smoothes.
  • No oil, perfume, or colouring. - No greasy residue, no unnecessary or harsh chemicals, so it wont upset your skin.  
for best results: Apply to cotton wool and wipe gently around eye area without rubbing. 

The Ingredients


My experience & thoughts

Cons
  • It isn't as effective as compared to those make up removers with oil in it.
  • When remove eye shadow, have to leave the cotton pad on the eye for a few seconds only wipe off, wiping off immediately will not remove the make-up properly
  • It states to remove even water proof mascara, it does however not as effective as oil based make up removers.
  • Not able to remove the Maybelline Falsies Mascara though. 
  • Smell can be a little unpleasant
Pros
  • Skin feels smooth and refreshed while using this product to remove make up
  • Can be used for face 
  • No oily residue
  • Managed to remove my Silky Girl Waterproof Mascara
  • Noticed my face extra clean after using this product - such as some of the pores unclogged!
  • During the wiping process, it feels like i'm using my toner. 

Product Quality: 3/5
Repurchase: Yes

The reason why I would repurchase this product is because although it does not remove some of my waterproof mascara, but it removes other make up fine. I like that it helps double cleanse my face as I've noticed some of my pores unclogged, and face feels smoother in which I believe is due to the natural ingredients and vitamins that this product contains. 


Hope you found this review helpful. :)


If you like this blogpost please do follow me on:
1. Google Friend Connect
2. Twitter: joanna_sara 
3. 'Like' my Facebook Page! 
4. Instagram: JOSARINE
5. Do subscribe to receive updates!


Have a great week ahead and I'll see you soon... bye! :)

2 comments:

  1. I used to use this but then it won't remove waterproof mascara. So I had to get an oil-based remover. =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i know! It only removes "some" waterproof mascara... I dont use this for Mascaras, only for face and eye shadow, mascara i will also use the oil based. :)

      Delete

Details

Hi ladies! Welcome to Beauty Sanctuary. Please do check out my lifestyle blog here.

My lifestyle blog includes:
- Food Reviews
- Events
- Movie Reviews
- Wine Reviews
- Random videos that are interesting.


Cheers!
joanna.cwm@gmail.com