Blogs Merged

To my dearest lovely readers,


Thank you so much for reading this blog from time to time. Just want to inform you all that I have moved all the blog posts here towww.josarine.com and I will be updating my beauty related blog posts there from today on wards as I am not able to maintain 2 blogs.

Thanks again for your support! :)

<3.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Modbox's December Beauty Box Review


It is finally here! If you saw my Instagram, I actually received 3 beauty boxes on one day and that is the best feeling I've ever felt in a while now. Unfortunately only two were mine, while the other one was my friend's, Lina. 

Remember the awesome giveaway I had for ModBox? As a gift of appreciation, Modbox sent me their December box, sweetness. :) So right now i'm going to unbox it with you all and review along the way. :)

Used bubble wrap, a point for that!


Awwww.... look at this, so cute! I love the mini santa hat, and the "Merry Christmas" ribbon. Hey look there's a card!

This may sound weird, but I can actually feel their appreciation and sincerity while reading this card. Thanks Modbox. :)


So the first few things I see are these two vouchers. 

And what's in the box? There are a total of 6 products in the box. Thanks to their guide card I am able to discover more about the products in the box. The box smells really nice too. :) Let's get in details about each product.

LuView Glossy Kiss (full-sized) - RM36.90.
Contains dual colour lip gloss that is able to give a finish look of sweet pink or rosy pink. This easy to glide lip gloss is able to deliver the perfect shine due to the moisture-boosting Vitamin E. I'm not really into lip gloss, but I might give this a try because the packaging is just too pretty to give it a pass! Also, I prefer pink tones than red. 

Skin 79 Diamond The Prestige BB Cream - RM33.90
Get that great dewy look with a slight of shimmer finish. This triple-function BB cream is able to provide medium to full coverage, complete UV protection, whitening and moisturizing effects. I'm a BB Cream user, so i'm really happy and excited to try this product. 

1) Himalaya Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo - RM24.90 for 400ml (this is only 100ml)
Have a healthier hair with this breakthrough formula, free from parabens, silicone and SLES. This shampoo nourishes roots and strengthens weakened hair to reduce hair fall due to breakage. I've tried this shampoo and I think they are really not bad and they work too! Check out my review here

2) Himalaya Honey & Cream Body Wash - RM22.90 for 400ml (this is 30ml)
Want a soft and supple skin? This herbal formulation with the nourishment of cream and honey will help rejuvenate, moisturise and soothe skin. I've never tried Himalaya's products for body wash, but i'm definitely excited to try this one! :) I always preferred natural and herbal ingredients. 

1) Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel for Sensitive Skin (the little jar) - RM195/50ml (this product is 7ml)
Bask in the luxury of a brighter, glowing complexion with this best-selling, patented at-home peel. It exfoliates and refines to even out skin tone, leaving your skin feeling completely soft and silky. Can't wait to try this one! 

2) Juice Beauty Oil Free Moisturizer - RM145/50ml (this product is 50ml)
Clogged pores, be gone! Packed with organic juices and antioxidants, this lightweight moisturiser feeds and draws moisture to your skin, all without the weight of oils. I'm very happy to have received this as it is what is my skin needs! Really excited to try this product as well!

Conclusion
Overall I am very satisfied with Modbox. Can you imagine? All the above for only RM19, even cheaper if you subscribe for 6 months with RM16.50 a month!!! Gosh I've never been happier or more satisfied with a beauty box. 

However, there is a draw back. The drawback is that they only accept credit cards for monthly subscriptions. However if you sign up for their 3, 6 or 9 months subscriptions you may pay via bank transfer, so YAY for me and for the rest of you too. :)

Rate: 4/5
Repurchase: Yes

If you're interested head on to www.modbox.com.my or their Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/modbox.com.my

If you like this blogpost please do follow me on:
1. Google Friend Connect
2. Twitter: joanna_sara 
3. 'Like' my Facebook Page!
Remember to "add page to interest list" to be updated at all times
4. Instagram: JOSARINE
5. Do subscribe to receive updates!

2 comments:

  1. I hardly create comments, however i did some searching
    and wound up here "Modbox's December Beauty Box Review".
    And I actually do have some questions for you if it's allright. Could it be only me or does it look like some of the responses come across like written by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting on other sites, I'd like to keep
    up with everything new you have to post.
    Could you make a list of every one of all your shared pages
    like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?
    Here is my weblog ... products

    ReplyDelete

Details

Hi ladies! Welcome to Beauty Sanctuary. Please do check out my lifestyle blog here.

My lifestyle blog includes:
- Food Reviews
- Events
- Movie Reviews
- Wine Reviews
- Random videos that are interesting.


Cheers!
joanna.cwm@gmail.com