Blogs Merged

To my dearest lovely readers,


Thank you so much for reading this blog from time to time. Just want to inform you all that I have moved all the blog posts here towww.josarine.com and I will be updating my beauty related blog posts there from today on wards as I am not able to maintain 2 blogs.

Thanks again for your support! :)

<3.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Posh! Launch @ SS2


Last Sunday, December 2nd, 2012 I attended the launch of Posh! at SS2. They have a branch in TTDI as well, so I'm guessing this is their second outlet. All thanks to Lina who informed me about this like way earlier, and because we RSVP early we got some goodie bags! :) 

Posh! is a Beauty House I would say that provides services such as facial, mani pedi, waxing, make-up/grooming, eyelash extension, and a few more of others. I know that there are many stores like this in Malaysia, but there are many women who are still searching for their perfect beauty sanctuary, 
such as I. :)

The launch was a success as the store was filled with people and potential customers. Posh! provided a free manicure service to everyone who attended the launch, as well as many lucky draws to ensure that most of the people win something home, such a sweet gesture. 

Guess who I bumped into? Senri! If you read my Kissed by Kinerase blog post you'll remember her, that's when we first met. :)

Getting my nails done. :)
Thanks Lina for helping me take this picture. :) The person who did my nails was really nice and friendly.

The host of the event was Belinda Chee, looking gorgeous even after her baby. :)

Wondering what brands of nail polish they use? O.P.I baby! But my friend Lina said she saw some China Glaze too. Why not head over to Posh! and check them out yourself?

A launch or an event will not be successful when there's no food, but to me this launch was not only a success but made me a very happy girl because there was wine! The mini wine section here was for wine tasting and promoting their African wine for a very good price. A bottle is about RM55, and these wines can only be found in hotels, high class restaurants, and will be sold for triple the price. 

I personally prefer white over red, I tried the Cabernet Sauvignon Blanc and their Chardonnay. Okay I'm not sure if the Chardonnay looking bottle is Chardonnay cause I didn't see the bottle properly, but when the bottle is shaped like that is usually Chardonnay. The Cabernet Sauvignon Blanc is very smooth and easy too drink, not too sour and not bitter. The Chardonnay was sweet like a juice, but not too sweet too, somewhat reminds me a bit of Champagne except without the gas. I wanted the Chardonnay, but it was RM65. :( I think I can finally accept the fact that I have expensive taste. :/

The lucky draw was one of the main activity of the launch other than the free manicure, they have given out so many prizes even i'm amazed by the number of things they actually have to give away. 

Lina won an expensive water bottle! :) 

The gift for the final lucky draw was this box. Senri won it!When she opened the box, a balloon popped out, there are also some other stuff in there. This is actually like a Balloon Bouquet where you can surprise someone with. May check it out at www.partymoomoo.com

with Belina Chee

Senri and Lina

Haneesa, Lina, Sereen (owner of Posh!)

To conclude, the launch I would say was a success, and I am satisfied and glad of this experience with Posh!. To summarize a little, they offer mani pedi, facial, waxing, massage, and grooming as far as I know. 

They have a promo going on right now. 
The Essential Combo
Treatment with trim, shape, cuticle care, buff, and polish of your choice for RM68 instead of RM88.

Indulgence Combo
Trim, shape, cuticle care, buff, foot file, exfoliating scrub, soothing lotion, light massage and polish of your choice for RM98 instead of RM128!

Eyelash Extension
1st trial promotion is only RM88. If you are interested in this please call 016-6222172

Waxing Services (TTDI only) as for now.
For first time customers, buy 1 free 1! If interested please contact 019-3285519

Facial
They have buy 1 free 1 for first time customers. Interested please contact Valerie at 016-3022422

For more info regarding them, please visit their facebook page here! :)

Opening Hours:
Mon - Fri: 10:00 - 20:00
Sat - Sun: 10:00 - 19:00


Outlets:
1) TTDI
31, Lorong Dato Sulaiman 7,
Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000,
Kuala Lumpur
(03-77241890)

2) SS2
23, Jalan SS2/30,
47300, Petaling Jaya
(03-78770815)

For more pictures please visit here.


If you like this blogpost please do follow me on:
1. Google Friend Connect
2. Twitter: joanna_sara 
3. 'Like' my Facebook Page!
Remember to "add page to interest list" to be updated at all times
4. Instagram: JOSARINE
5. Do subscribe to receive updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Details

Hi ladies! Welcome to Beauty Sanctuary. Please do check out my lifestyle blog here.

My lifestyle blog includes:
- Food Reviews
- Events
- Movie Reviews
- Wine Reviews
- Random videos that are interesting.


Cheers!
joanna.cwm@gmail.com